Launched in November 2015, the NYSI is a youth-centric sporting organisation that aims to value-add and positively impact the Singapore youth sports ecosystem. Initiated by the Ministry of Culture, Community and Youth, NYSI works closely with the Singapore Sports School and Singapore Sports Institute to drive youth sports development through the 4 functional areas of Talent Identification and Development, Youth Coaching, Sports Science and Athlete Life Management.
In collaboration with the National Youth Sports Institute, who deeply cares about their students mental and physical health, we worked closely with NYSI to produce a foam muscle roller together with a mental kit to prepare students psychologically for training or competition. The foam muscle roller helps users to relieve muscles tension and increase muscle reflexology as well as to prevent them from muscle injuries. The foam muscle roller is made of EVA foam together with PVC/ABS for a smooth surface and a better grip.
What’s inside the kit?
1. Eye mask to block disruptive light for a better rest.
2. Stress ball to release stress and tension of muscles and promote relaxation.
3. Ear plug to block out noise for refocusing.
4. White Athletic Tearable Sports Tape to write down motivational or instructional phrases.
5. Flash cards to provide the mental skills to practice wherever you are.